Guests posts are gladly encouraged and welcomed. As a matter of fact, one of my goals is to have a guest post once a week. Any topic related to womanly issues will be considered (i.e. faith, womanhood, motherhood, homemaking, frugality, etc.) When submitting a guest post, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Guest post must be an original, written by author and never have been published before.
2. You agree not to post the guest article anywhere else – on your own blog nor as a guest post anywhere else. You may, however, link to it.
3. Although not set in stone, please limit post length to 500-750 words.
4. You can submit up to two photos to be included in your post and up to two links in your bio.
5. You can not use SEO’d anchor text or affiliate links for your links.
6. Product reviews or commercial advertisements will not be accepted as guest posts.
7. Guest posts should be proofread and free of grammatical errors.
8. Guest authors can submit up to one (1) article per month for submission.
To submit a guest post, all you have to do is send an email to guestpost (at) simplecatholicliving (dot) com with “Guest Post” in the subject line. Please include a title for your post, the full article, and your bio (to be included at the end of post). Please DO NOT use the online contact form to submit guest post requests. Thanks!
I will do my best to respond within 72 hours with my decision to publish or not publish the article. If I do not accept the article, then obviously you are free to submit the article elsewhere. If you do not hear from me within 72 hours, please send me another email to make sure I received the first email!
Please Note: Simple Catholic Living reserves the right to refuse submission for any reason. SCL also reserves the right to edit guest posts for formatting purposes and/or to correct minor grammatical or spelling errors. If greater editing is required, post will be returned to author for fixing.
If you have any questions about my guest post policy, please contact me at the above email address.