I thought for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday I would offer some link love to some of my favorite blogs. Mind you, this list is not exhaustive: I have over 100 feeds in my Bloglines account! However, since this is a top ten list and not a top 100 list, I’m going to force myself to pick just some of my favorites. (I may have to do a top ten favorite blog series!)
1. Blogging with Amy. Amy has, hands down, the best WordPress tutorial out there in the blogosphere. She has a whole series on building your blog from scratch (often including videos!) that are super easy to understand, and even easier to implement. I am frequently referring back to her blog for one thing or another!
2. A Year of Slow Cooking. I love my crock-pot and use it all the time, so this blog was a great find. I’m always on the lookout for new recipes to try – especially for my slow cooker – and there are so many easy and wonderful recipes on this site.
3. Mark Mallett. This blog is not for the faint of heart. Mark writes heavily about the “End Times” and the tribulations to come before Christ returns to earth; all written in a powerful and hopeful way. The video series he has done is also very powerful. Btw, he also has an amazing singing voice. He did a concert/worship event in OH while I lived there, and it was AMAZING.
4. Oh Amanda. Now, I’m not just including this because Amanda is host of the Top Ten Tuesday link-up! I genuinely love her humorous writing style. I always leave her blog with a smile on my face.
5. Mary Grace Holmes. I have been a lurker on this blog for sometime now. Her honesty in dealing with her struggles to have children and suffering through the loss of four babies have deeply touched my heart. I have never had to deal with a miscarriage, but I do relate to the desire of wanting to have more children. She is an inspiration to all who are struggling to conceive. (P.S. She is expecting again, so please join me in praying for her and her growing little one.)
6. Living in the Two Hearts. Again, I’m not including this because Anne is a client. She truly has beautiful reflections and meditations on discipleship, scripture and prayer. She doesn’t write on her blog often, but when she does, her writings are truly guided by the Holy Spirit.
7. Big Binder. I don’t live anywhere near Michigan and I still love reading Jen’s blog! She has the writing style where you feel like you’ve been friends with her forever. I can almost see myself having a grand time, sitting with a cup of tea and shooting the breeze with her! (Oh, and she just started co-hosting a weekly “recipe roundtable,’ so go check that out.)
8. Many Little Blessings. Angie’s also owns the Homeschool Classroom and Catholic Mothers Online, and all three of her sites are fabulous. She recently written several posts based on her experiences at the Savvy Blogging Summit that where chock-full of helpful information and tips! Her homeschooling tips and links are awesome, too.
9. The Kennedy Adventures. I love Dianna’s blog tagline: “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!” Isn’t that awesome?? I enjoy reading her posts which deal with marriage, being catholic, motherhood and other woman-related topics. She also hosts the weekly “Saints and Scripture Sunday” link-up.
10. I Owe it All to Him. I always come away from Cindy’s blog inspired and refreshed in spirit. She has a true heart for the Lord and it shines through in her blog writing.
Okay, so these are some of my “must-reads”, what are yours? Don’t keep them to yourself, share the love in the comments so we can all find more great blogs to read!