A while back I did a top ten post of blogs I love and recommend. However, since I have a lot of blogs that I love (and over 100 in my blog reader), I thought I’d highlight a few more blogs. So, in no particular order, here are ten more blogs I love:
2. Free Spirit Haven. Angela is the faithful prayer warrior who hosts Fearless Fridays each week. But, her other posts are awesome, too. (She’s also the one who introduced me to the whole intermittent fasting concept.)
3. Shower of Roses. I enjoy peeking into the lives of other moms and this is one of those mom blogs (dedicated to St. Therese) that I am addicted to.
4. This That and the Other Thing. On this blog RAnn reviews a wide variety of books. Since I’ve found RAnn’s blog my reading list has gotten much bigger! She also hosts Sunday Snippets each week.
5. Thoughts on Grace. I never leave Colleen’s blog without something to think about. Her meditations aren’t long, but they are powerful and insightful.
6. The Lair of the Catholic Caveman. I love these guys. They are real men who say what they believe needs to be said – and aren’t afraid to ruffle some feathers in the process. If you don’t like “in-your-face” or “straight-talk” kind of writing, stay away. This blog isn’t for wusses!
7. Evan’s Cove. Evan posts a lot of terrific videos. On Mondays he posts a video that is inspiring and enlightening. I also love his occasional comic relief videos from classic Muppet episodes! (Put the lime in the coconut…comes to mind. lol!)
8. Suffering with Joy. Barb writes on an eclectic assortment of posts, all of which are well-written. She also posts some yummy-looking recipes (that I can’t wait to try!).
9. Carpe Diem, Gorgeous!. Who can’t love a blog with a name like this?! (In English: “Seize the day, Gorgeous!) I love Colleen’s (not the same Colleen as above!) open and honest writing style.
10. Never Fading Wood. Lily is a fellow Fearless Friday prayer warrior and writes a lovely blog over at Never Fading Wood.
(This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday.)