This is a knock-off of a recipe I found online several years ago, but unfortunately, I don’t remember where:
Recipe: London Broil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon each basil, oregano, and thyme
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2 – 2 1/2) London Broil
- In a bowl, whisk together first 9 ingredients, and then pour into a large zip-lock bag.
- Put the meat in to the bag and seal, squeezing out the air.
- Swoosh the marinade around to coat the meat and marinate 8 hours to overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, discard marinate and pat meat dry.
- Preheat the broiler, and when heated, broil the meat for 6-8 minutes per side for rare, or longer for desired cook-ness.
(Linked to Recipe Roundtable.)