It’s been a long time since I shared the Ten Blogs I love and Recommend and Ten More Blogs I love and recommend, two years in fact! I still love those blogs, but since it’s been so long, I thought I’d give a little link love to some other blogs I read regularly.
1. Money Saving Mom. A great blog by a young Christian mom who offers great advice on living frugaly
2. Savvy Blogging. A multi-contributor blog that offers advice on blogging and growing your blog.
3. Thoughts on Grace. Colleen posts awesome and thought-provoking meditations on the spiritual life.
4. Kathleen Basi. Kathleen about a variety of subjects. I absolutely love her writing style!
7. Cinhosa. He writes well-written, informative reflections. I always come away from his blog learning something.
8. Our Good Family. A Christian mom-blog about a variety of family-related topics.
9. Eclipsed. This is a weight-loss blog written by a Christian woman named Kris. Reading her posts each week inspires me and encourages me in my own journey of weight-loss.
10. Rosary Mom. Noreen blogs about different Catholic-related topics.
What are your favorite current blogs you are reading nowadays? Do share in the comments.
(Linked to Top Ten Tuesday.)