I was poking around Pinterest the other day and came across some fun craft ideas I’d like to try. Here are some of them:
1. Pillow Craft. Looks like a fun fall project.
2. Cardboard tube craft. My son would love this!
3. Clothes pins craft. Aren’t these adorable?!
4. Picture frame. Cute idea for a gift.
5. Handmade cards. I love making home-made cards and do so frequently for different occasions.
6. Candles. These are so pretty!
7. Button Crafts. Another craft my son would enjoy.
8. Rolled Roses. Not sure how complicated it is to make these, but they are beautiful.
9. Quilting crafts. I have been wanting to learn to quilt for a long time.
10. Christmas Crafts. I’d like to make some homemade gifts this year, so I better start thinking of Christmas now!
What craft(s) are you working on or planning to start in the near future? Do share!