Here’s how I did this week:
Continue reading through the gospel of Matthew five minutes per day.
Pray the rosary each day.
Deliver self-disclosure speech (wish me luck!) and work on second paper for biology. (I’m happy to report that my disclosure speech went rather well. The day before a friend of mine helped we re-work and practice the speech, so I felt better going into it. I’ll get my grade this week.)
4. Write for at least 5 minutes (of fiction) each day. (Didn’t get in any writing this past week. Except for my bio exam I don’t have any big projects going on so I hope to do much better this week.)
Date night with Michael. (Sort of, we took my mom out for her birthday but I’m counting it because with my husband’s work schedule, us getting out at all is a big feat!)
Continue karate lessons and basketball for Andrew.
It is more of the same for this week but here it goes:
1. Continue reading through the gospel of Matthew five minutes per day. I’m getting near the end…
2. Pray the rosary each day.
3. Take biology exam and keep up with textbook reading for speech class.
4. Write for at least 5 minutes (of fiction) each day.
5. Continue karate lessons and basketball clinic for Andrew.
6. Complete and begin Lenten devotional with Andrew.
What are your goals this week? Let us know in the comments or head over to Money Saving Mom and share them with us!