Getting adjusted to my new school schedule put a slight glitch in my plans so I’m afraid I didn’t do so great this week; however, now that I have a better idea of the work load, it should be better next week. Here’s how it went last week:
1. Continue reading through the gospel of Matthew five minutes per day. (Didn’t get much bible time at all this week, I’m sorry to say.)
Pray the rosary each day. (Missed a couple of days but still counting it.)
Start classes and work up a plan to keep on top of my course work.
4. Date night with Michael. My mom is keeping Andrew overnight next Friday and we’ll have some time alone. ) (We had to reschedule for next week because my poor hubby was exhausted after driving long hours in ice and snow most of the week.)
5. Write for at least 5 minutes (of fiction) each day. (Only got two writing days in this week…)
Here’s my plan for this week: 1. Continue reading through the gospel of Matthew five minutes per day.
2. Pray the rosary each day.
3. Keep up (and ahead) with the readings and class assignments.
4. Write for at least 5 minutes (of fiction) each day.
5. Take Andrew to Karate and basketball camp on Saturday.
6. Date night with Michael, I hope!
What are your goals this week? Let us know in the comments or head over to Money Saving Mom and share them with us!