Here’s how I did last week:
Read read through the gospel of Matthew for 5 minutes a day. (Missed two days, but made the other days!)
Pray the rosary each day.
Write for at least five minutes each day (fiction, like I mentioned in my goals for 2013).
4. Organize my dresser drawers. (Didn’t get to this…)
Go to Brookdale to get the books I need for next semester. It starts up a week from Tuesday all ready. Yikes! (I also got a call that one of the classes I was supposed to take was canceled. I may or may not be adding a fourth class. We’ll see.)
Here’s my goals for this coming week. I start classes tomorrow so I’m going to continue keeping my goals simple:
1. Continue reading through the gospel of Matthew five minutes per day.
2. Pray the rosary each day.
3. Start classes and work up a plan to keep on top of my course work.
4. Date night with Michael. My mom is keeping Andrew overnight next Friday and we’ll have some time alone. )
5. Write for at least 5 minutes (of fiction) each day.
What are your goals this week? Let us know in the comments or head over to Money Saving Mom and share them with us!