Here’s how I did last week. I think it pays to kept my goals short and sweet. Not only did I do almost everything on this list I was able to get some unexpected things done as well.
Read read through the gospel of Matthew for 5 minutes a day. (Didn’t get it done every day, most of them.)
Pray the rosary each day. (Only missed one day, yay!)
Write for at least five minutes each day (fiction, like I mentioned in my goals for 2013). (Getting back into writing has been an interesting experience, something I think I will blog about.)
Organize my bedroom closet. (Ah, nothing like an organized closet. Here is a before and after picture for your viewing pleasure. )
5. Take Andrew to YESTERcades. (YESTERCADES is a fun arcade place with all the “old-time” arcade games like “Frogger”, “Space Invaders”, etc. I went there with him a while back for a birthday party and have wanted to return since!) (Well, this didn’t happen due to circumstances beyond our control but we will try again soon.)
Here are my plans for this coming week:
1. Read read through the gospel of Matthew for 5 minutes a day.
2. Pray the rosary each day.
3. Write for at least five minutes each day (fiction, like I mentioned in my goals for 2013).
4. Organize my dresser drawers.
5. Go to Brookdale to get the books I need for next semester. It starts up a week from Tuesday all ready. Yikes!
What are your goals this week? Let us know in the comments or head over to Money Saving Mom and share them with us!