Here are my goals from last week:
Daily meditation, bible reading and rosary. Get to mass at least 2x this week.
Continue memorizing Ephesians 6:12 (“For our struggle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities, with the powers, and with the world rulers of this present darkness, with the evil spirits in the heavens.”)
Play miniature golf as a family. (Something we’ve been wanting to do for a while.) [I took pictures but unfortunately they didn't come out very good. We had a great time, though!]
Read Stanley and the Magic Lamp and Two Magic Treehouse books (Tonight on the Titanic & Buffalo Before Breakfast) as well as two chapters a day from the Bible to Andrew. [We also went to the library and he choose a set of Magic Treehouse audio books to listen to; so far 5 books listened too. ]
5. Work on the Science Exploration kit with Andrew that he got for his birthday.
Exercise on treadmill for 30 minutes, stretch for 10 minutes.
Drink 6 glasses of water each day.
Keep up with the college chemistry course I am taking. It’s going to be a tough class. I’m only a few days in and my head is spinning. [It is so tough but I'm holding my own so far!]
Continue reading Sons of Cain by Val Bianco.
10. Continue writing project and updating website. [Little progress with this due to the chemistry class.]
And here are my goals for this coming week:
1. Daily meditation, bible reading and rosary. Get to mass at least 2x this week.
2. Continue memorizing 1 Peter 1:6-7 (“In this you rejoice, although now for a little while you may have to suffer through various trials, so that the genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold that is perishable even though tested by fire, may prove to be for praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.”)
4. Work with Andrew on his Karate. He is going for his yellow belt next week!
5. Exercise on treadmill for 30 minutes, stretch for 10 minutes.
6. Drink 6 glasses of water each day.
7. Keep up with the college chemistry course. Take quiz two and exam one. Read ahead for the Unit Two.
8. Continue reading Sons of Cain by Val Bianco. I’m hoping to get this finished and the review up the end of this week or early next week.
What are your goals for this week? Feel free to share them here or head over to Money Saving Mom for more goal setting ideas.
[Contains affiliate link(s). If you click on a link and buy the product, I get a tiny kickback from the sale. And my husband will love you for it! See my disclosure policy for more information.]